Topics

Good Article about Our Lower Columbia TSCA Friends

I heard about this article last month, but by the time I realized that the NW maritime Center had neglected to send me the November issue of 48 North I couldn't find one in the usual spots. I thought I'd _never_ get a chance to read it. <sigh> But I just discovered that 48 North issues can be read online! :o) Page 22-23, and the Stevenson Projects Skipjack Jim C built is in one of the photos. :o)

https://issuu.com/48north/docs/2020_20-_20november_20issuu

Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living. (Mother Jones)