Found the problem !!!!!!

Electri-Cal

The item I was looking for is a "Shunt", I always used the term "Bridge" for the instrument take offs.  Not sure why, just the way I did that item.  Just ordered two, and will start fixing things, like smaller value shunts, or those without instrument takeoffs for instrument readings.  However, I still think there may be a problem in blowing battery power remaining meters, while the amp gauges seem to be fine,  oh well -- try again.

Just a note on nomenclature I missed,    Cal

Shunts are only used for ammeters. Be sure to get shunts with mV ratings that match your meters.

On 5/2/2021 1:15 PM, Electri-Cal wrote:
The item I was looking for is a "Shunt", I always used the term "Bridge" for the instrument take offs.  Not sure why, just the way I did that item.  Just ordered two, and will start fixing things, like smaller value shunts, or those without instrument takeoffs for instrument readings.  However, I still think there may be a problem in blowing battery power remaining meters, while the amp gauges seem to be fine, oh well -- try again.
A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought. (Lord Peter Wimsey)