For coots that like coffee or mixed drinks

Case Turner

Wonder if you can get this in enough horsepower to max daiquiris?

https://fb.watch/5q_ISQmPdg/

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

Nothing like a bit of two-stroke exhaust to give a little spice to your morning coffee. ;o)

I stopped by a local outboard shop years ago looking for a used motor suitable for a small sailboat auxiliary. A bunch of old timers were sitting around out in the shop (this was before the son took over the business) BSing. When I asked about something small the owner said something like, "25 hp. or so?". I said, "2-4 hp." One of the old timers replied, "we call those 'drink mixers'", or maybe it was "hand-held blenders". Got a good laugh anyway, even if they didn't seem to be interested in my business. <g>

The place went to Hell quick after the son took over...

On 5/11/2021 7:47 PM, Case wrote:
Wonder if you can get this in enough horsepower to max daiquiris?
https://fb.watch/5q_ISQmPdg/
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. (Carl Jung)