FOO !! Now I know why I felt "off" after we got back

Electri-Cal

Looks like I failed in 7 out of 9 tests for covid !!  Yep, I have the Omichron latest variety, so not a serious reaction at this point.  Figured this out from redoing all the tests and symptom indicators.  Could be a ton worse, and I have had all 3 shots on time.  CPAP saved the  night once again, for my third or fourth go around with this.  Probably have plenty of antibodies by now, but will be out of action for  re-testing over a couple weeks, no Thursday lunch for me, darn.   Changes some plans, gotta watch what I do for a bit.

Like I figured out years ago, we are crowding too many people with physical, mental, and emotional stress issues.  All shoved into a planet with finite resources, that surely breeds new ways for mother earth to shuck off us annoying creatures.  Sorta like we're the ants in her pantry, but this is not the first time.

 Man the boats, hit the water !!  -------  Cal

Richard Green

Cal, sorry to hear but I’m sure you’ve done and prepped and ready to take care of yourself!  Full agreement with your second paragraph.  I am reminded of the “Behavioral Sink” experiments back around 1960.

Rich

On Jan 24, 2022, at 9:25 AM, Electri-Cal <calboats@...> wrote:

[...]

elaineginader

Get better.
Elaine

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022, 9:25 AM Electri-Cal <calboats@...> wrote:
[...]

Hope you have an easy time with the nasty Virus, Cal. Take care of yourself.

On 1/24/2022 9:25 AM, Electri-Cal wrote:
Looks like I failed in 7 out of 9 tests for covid !!  Yep, I have the Omichron latest variety, so not a serious reaction at this point. ...
I can't sit still and see another man slaving and working. I want to get up and superintend, and walk round with my hands in my pockets, and tell him what to do. It is my energetic nature. I can't help it. (Jerome K. Jerome)