Topics

FINAL LIST OF SALISH 100 PARTICIPANTS...

Marty

OKAY, FOLKS, here's the list of all 135-or-so skippers and boats registered for the second Salish 100. Support boats are not yet broken out from the general list--we'll confirm who they are pretty soon--but this list represents everyone who was accepted by the registration deadline.

As mentioned recently, all applications received (and accepted) from now on will be placed on a waiting list, in the order received by Karen, our registration chief. If you have questions, corrections to the list below or have any other registration-related comments, please address them directly to Karen via email at salish100cruise@...

Also, we'll provide more details on this subject soon, but our organizing team members have decided to make Port Townsend the stop right after Port Ludlow...so unless we have weather-related delays that mess up the cruising schedule, we'll hit the Port Townsend waterfront on the afternoon of Thursday, July 16...giving everyone time to get their boats back on trailers on Friday, for the Saturday, July 18 Pocket Yacht Palooza at the Northwest Maritime Center. ALSO, we ARE planning to offer the annual Palooza Crooza immediately following the Pocket Yacht Palooza...so Crooza participants will sail/row/motor south from Port Townsend on Sunday, July 19, overnighting in Mats Mats Bay that night. The second day we'll head north up Admiralty Inlet along the east side of Marrowstone Island, then overnight in Kilisut Harbor and/or Mystery Bay (Marrowstone) before finishing back in Port Townsend on Tuesday, July 21. The Palooza Crooza is free and open to Salish 100 folks who "just can't get enough" small-boat cruising...and of course it's also open to small-boat skippers who couldn't take part in the Salish 100, but want a shorter-term sample of the fun everyone had sailing from Olympia to Port Townsend.

If you have questions, please post 'em here...

Thanks, Marty Loken

Thanks, Marty! I really appreciate the better communication this time around.

Looks like me and Earl made the cut, and several other Coots are signed up as well. Retired Old Geezers Toledo Joe, in Good Girl, and Keith Korporaal, in some B&B boat, haven't changed their minds yet. <g>

I'm gonna tke _several_ VHF radios this time. <g>

On 12/13/2019 2:26 PM, Marty wrote:
OKAY, FOLKS, here's the list of all 135-or-so skippers and boats registered for the second Salish 100. Support boats are not yet broken out from the general list--we'll confirm who they are pretty soon--but this list represents everyone who was accepted by the registration deadline.
John (@Jkohnen)
Winter blues are cured every time with a potato gratin paired with a roast chicken. (Alexandra Guarnaschelli)

Richard Green

Made me wish I had a boat. It looks like it’s gonna be a great trip.

Rich