Topics

Fern Ridge Wednesday (was: Fern Ridge Monday Socially-Distanced Mini-Messabout?)

The next social opportunity at Fern Ridge will be when Earl pulls Dr. Petra out Wednesday, starting around 10:00, at Richardson.

Cal had trailer light problems and never made it to Fern Ridge today. <sigh> But Toledo Joe and I had a good BS session, and I got Tuffy's nav lights jacklegged into working for now. I can see that getting the 12 volt side of her electrics properly fettled will be a challenge. <sigh> But that's a project for after I get her pulled out.

Inanimate objects can be classified scientifically into three major categories: those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost. (Russell Baker)