Fern Ridge Spring Messabout

It was a Good messabout yesterday, though little messing about went on. <g> It turned out to be mostly a big BS session at a picnic table near the docks. But that was Good. It felt good to get some talking out of our systems after the hard winter. :o) We even recruited a new Coot! After spending hours BSin with us, he still wasn't scared away. Welcome aboard, David! he and hia wife, Kamala, recently bought a Ranger 20 they keep on C Dock at Richardson.

A paranoid is a man who knows a little of what's going on. (William Burroughs)

Mark Neuhaus

Hi John,

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 5:10 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

It was a Good messabout yesterday, though little messing about went on.
<g> It turned out to be mostly a big BS session at a picnic table near
the docks. But that was Good. It felt good to get some talking out of
our systems after the hard winter. :o)

It WAS good to meet up with fellow Coots, even if no boating time occurred. Looking forward to not having to head home after just a few hours. I'll remember to wear a  hat next time, as thinning hair and sunshine make for a painful scalp.

Thank you much for the use of your parking pass.

Mark