Fern Ridge Spring Messabout in May (was: NEW TOPIC (but I don't know how to do that, officially)

We're gonna try to do an OFFICIAL messabout at Fern Ridge May 21-23. The actual messabout is a picnic Saturday at a Corps of Engineers park on the east shore of the lake, but a lot of us make a weekend of it:

http://www.coots.org/mb/FernRidge/

That doesn't mean we can't meet up with Dan next month too.

On 3/12/2021 5:53 PM, Dan wrote:
Nothing official...but Jamie the Seadog and I were wondering if we were to
show up at Fern Ridge about the middle of April, on a weekend, would
anybody bring a boat and go on an overnight down to the jungle, with us?
After maintaining a bubble for a 3-generational household (4, counting the
dog) for a year, I got my second jab TODAY!!!! We are suffering from
"irrational exuberance" and would be willing to drive the 1200 mile round
trip for some sort of company. If you want, you can PM me at
DanAshore@conceptcable.com. Thanks, Dan.
Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. (Mark Twain)

cherrill boissonou

I’ll be there!
Earl

On 3/12/2021 5:53 PM, Dan wrote:
Nothing official...but Jamie the Seadog and I were wondering if we were to
show up at Fern Ridge about the middle of April, on a weekend, would
anybody bring a boat and go on an overnight down to the jungle, with us?
After maintaining a bubble for a 3-generational household (4, counting the
dog) for a year, I got my second jab TODAY!!!! We are suffering from
"irrational exuberance" and would be willing to drive the 1200 mile round
trip for some sort of company. If you want, you can PM me at
DanAshore@conceptcable.com. Thanks, Dan.
Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. (Mark Twain)

Now that’s sounds like fun. I put it on my calendar.
Kent