Fern Ridge

Case Turner

It’s been a while since anyones traveled over to fort land for a messabout. Mail you because it was too hard to acquire the favorite Paulina lake camp.

I had thought about heading south for the Big. Lagoon messabout this year.

But I need to go see another coot this upcoming weekend and drop off something that was given to my boys to use. Now that they are older (Blake is going to be 21 & Braxton is going to be 16 this June) they haven’t used this for years. Well the Mitsch’s have a great grand daughter and another on the way. So it’s time Percy moves back over the hill!

I’ll be making a pit stop in Lebanon Friday then over to Fern Ridge.

I have space 18 reserved. I won’t be doing a big cookout this trip. I will have my gas fire pit and a bbq or my griddle set up if anyone wants to cook your own grub and BS. Yes you can roast hotdogs or whatever over the fire pit.

I may have a Coot Burgee or two for sale if they arrive in time. Kay found a few hidden in a closet after I picked up Scandal. They will be the coot price that Pat set of $25.

Case

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

elaineginader

Hey Case,

I have camp space 19 and Randy has 21. Ed has 14. So we'll all be neighbors. Thank you for reminding me that the Coots are always helpful and I'll be bringing my kayak.

Elaine

On Sat, May 14, 2022, 4:08 PM Case Turner <casesturner@...> wrote:
[...]

Edward Epifani

Of course!