Topics

Farewell to Another Depoe Bay Icon

Pogo Robison crossed the bar for the last time yesterday morning about 1:30, at OHSU in Portland. He'd been battling "fibrosis" for some time. Pogo's dad, Fred, founded Dockside Charters, and we got to know the Robison clan through holding a Boat Show on their doorstep. They're all good people, but Pogo was the most Cootish. We'll miss him:

https://flic.kr/p/NXNA5

What is the city of Depoe Bay gonna do now without Pogo taking care of things by leaning on a shovel?

<sigh>

The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have. (Henry James)

Josh

Боже, храни и защити! (God save and protect)

Jamie Orr

Wasn't he the guy who won the rowing race every year?  Seemed like a nice guy.  I haven't seen Depoe Bay for some years now, enjoyed the boat shows...

Jamie