Topics

Earl's Lighthouse

Earl sent me some photos of his recent "yard art" projects:

https://flic.kr/p/2jdE2yM

https://flic.kr/p/2jdBfu4

https://flic.kr/p/2jdBfsF

Does the lighthouse have a flashing light, Earl?

It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor. (Max Eastman)

cherrill boissonou

No flashing light, just a steady beacon into the night and a warm glow in the light keepers house. 😴
Earl