Topics

Earl's Bentwood Chair

More progress on the chair. Now he's waiting for the components to air-dry to 5%-8.5% moisture content before going any further:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmT6VyDV

Am I correct in guessing that those wide slats will go on the arms?

Missionaries, my Dear! Don't you realize that missionaries are the divinely provided food for destitute cannibals? Whenever they are on the brink of starvation, Heaven in its infinite mercy sends them a nice plump missionary. (Oscar Wilde)

cherrill boissonou

Yes....those are the blanks for the arms🌝
Earl🧙‍♂️⚓️