Topics

depth find-ing !

Electri-Cal

Looks like I now have over 3 systems on order, in house, or previously installed.  The project will allow several methods of getting to the bottom of things, so to speak.  Gonna take some doing, but I'm now shoothing for underwater multi system testing for my boat.  Should get more info., with todays latest order to upgrade what still hasn't arrived, huh !!!  Oh well, all in the name of science

Electri-Cal

Whoops, hit a wrong key there.  As soon as it's all able to get wet,  I'm hoping for different stuff than usually seen down there.  So, I'll publish more, after this delay while I figure how to get where I want to be on this.  Probably get John K to do a photo op, as we proceed.

Thanks,  Cal