David West Memorial

Joe Novello

Hi All.  We will be hosting a memorial for David West on Sunday December 6th at 11:00 AM. We will have an open mic for people to share their thoughts about Dave. At 12:30 the family will join a boat parade down to Craigy  Point where we will stop and say a few words, then return to the boat shop.

We will have the Waterfront Recreation and Education Center building open throughout the day for folks to mingle and share time and stories. We will also have a small amount of food and beverages for folks.

Please respond here and let us know if you are attending this memorial.  We have limited space on the boats during the boat parade, but if folks have their own (motor) boats we encourage them to join in.

We look forward to a joyful celebrations of David’s life.
--
Joe Novello

Joe Novello

I"m sorry - the date is Sunday December 5th.

Joe