Dan from Almostcanada Visits Fern Ridge

Some photos from the messabout a few weeks ago:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVA8XjV

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to speak it to? (Clarence Darrow)

elaineginader

Great photos John such a great time.

On Mon, May 10, 2021, 11:56 AM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Some photos from the messabout a few weeks ago:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVA8XjV

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to
speak it to? (Clarence Darrow)

Fun pics, thanks!

Rich

On May 10, 2021, at 11:56 AM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

Some photos from the messabout a few weeks ago:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmVA8XjV

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to speak it to? (Clarence Darrow)

Dan

Thanks very much John! Jamie and I had a wonderful time. I suspect
number C-24 "White Whale" is the reason that surveillance flights seem to
have increased, here, over the Frankenwerke. I do wish I could figure a
way to purloin the most of them. F***Z*** remains a master of
gaslighting...deep sigh. Dan.