Coots Thursday Lunch, South of Corvallis

At the old Same place -- 4 Spirits distillery -- a bit north of the Corvallis airport. They've got a small menu with some good lunch stuff, and a roomy outdoor space to eat with a Giant forced air heater. 1:00, as usual:

https://4spiritsdistillery.com/menus/

https://goo.gl/maps/N5PSLB1nRJy3FK419

I may give it a miss this week. Got something, probably not the Covid, but just in case... One negative quick test yesterday, but that doesn't tell us anything useful.

The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run. (John Barrymore)

elaineginader

Get better John and be safe.

Elaine

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022, 9:06 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
At the old Same place -- 4 Spirits distillery -- a bit north of the
Corvallis airport. They've got a small menu with some good lunch stuff,
and a roomy outdoor space to eat with a Giant forced air heater. 1:00,
as usual:

https://4spiritsdistillery.com/menus/

https://goo.gl/maps/N5PSLB1nRJy3FK419

I may give it a miss this week. Got something, probably not the Covid,
but just in case... One negative quick test yesterday, but that doesn't
tell us anything useful.

The way to fight a woman is with your hat. Grab it and run. (John Barrymore)

Paul Bartlett

I hope that John will be feeling better soon! Looks as if Wes and I still plan on going to lunch at 4 Spirits Distillery today at 1 pm… Paul