Coots Thursday Lunch and Bottom Survey at Fern Ridge

1:00 every Thursday at Richardson Park, at a table near the docks. Let me know if you need to borrow a parking pass.

This Thursday we'll also be trying to measure the depths in the channels between the docks at Richardson. Starting around 11:00. Line handlers and data recorders welcome. There are reasonably accurate soundings for the slips, but there are shallow places in the channels that have caught the keels of boats that had plenty of water in their slips.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. (Will Rogers)