Coots Thursday Lunch Conundrum

The Weatherman is saying there's a slight chance of rain Thursday, but Dan from Almostcanada is hoping to get to Fern Ridge sometime Thursday. I'll probably have my lunch out there. Join us if you like. 1:00 as usual. If you're worried about getting rained on I won't be offended if you have lunch at 4 Spirits.

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary. (James D. Nicoll)

Dan Pence

Me and Ginger are planning to be at the 4 Spirits Distillery today at 1:00. Anybody else?

Dan

Paul Bartlett

I’m out of town so will have to miss Thursday coots lunch, Paul

On May 19, 2022, at 10:49 AM, Dan Pence <pence@...> wrote:

Me and Ginger are planning to be at the 4 Spirits Distillery today at 1:00. Anybody else?

Dan

Wesley Miller

I’m planning to be at 4Spirits.  Even though I may miss out on putting a small sail on my lunch bag and sailing it down the picnic table 😀
--
Wesley B Miller