Topics

Coots' Contact List

I just sent out the latest Coot's Contact List. If you think you should have got it, please let me know; I probably have an outdated email address for you.

The List is private. Only those Coots who choose to share their contact info in the List receive it. If you'd like to be added to the Coot's Contact List, let me know. Please give a cell phone number, if you've got one, so Coots can get ahold of you at messabouts and boat shows. If you're a ham, give your call sign.

The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober. (William Butler Yeats)

cherrill boissonou

Haven’t got it yet, but it might still be in the mail......took it you meant: “ Postal d’Escargot” 🧙‍♂️🚣🏼‍♂️⛵️⚓️🔱
Earl

On Oct 9, 2020, at 12:54 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

I just sent out the latest Coot's Contact List. If you think you should have got it, please let me know; I probably have an outdated email address for you.

The List is private. Only those Coots who choose to share their contact info in the List receive it. If you'd like to be added to the Coot's Contact List, let me know. Please give a cell phone number, if you've got one, so Coots can get ahold of you at messabouts and boat shows. If you're a ham, give your call sign.

The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober. (William Butler Yeats)

Oops! :o( At least I deleted the message from the Web page...

I have always a sacred veneration for any one I observe to be a little out of repair in his person, as supposing him either a poet or a philosopher; because the richest minerals are ever found under the most ragged and withered surface of the earth. (Jonathan Swift)

keith hoehn

Hi John. I'm not on the list but being retired now I am a lot more available than I use to be. Here is my info.
Keith Hoehn

Have a Potter 15 and 19
I am on the email list

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 12:55 John Kohnen wrote:
I just sent out the latest Coot's Contact List. If you think you should
have got it, please let me know; I probably have an outdated email
address for you.

The List is private. Only those Coots who choose to share their contact
info in the List receive it. If you'd like to be added to the Coot's
Contact List, let me know. Please give a cell phone number, if you've
got one, so Coots can get ahold of you at messabouts and boat shows. If
you're a ham, give your call sign.

I'll add you to the next update of the Contact List, Keith. I hope we get to see more of you now that you're retired.

On 10/10/2020 8:36 AM, Fire Chief Keith wrote:
Hi John. I'm not on the list but being retired now I am a lot more available than I use to be. Here is my info.
Keith Hoehn
Have a Potter 15 and 19
I am on the email list
On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 12:55 John Kohnen wrote:
I just sent out the latest Coot's Contact List. If you think you should
have got it, please let me know; I probably have an outdated email
address for you.
The List is private. Only those Coots who choose to share their contact
info in the List receive it. If you'd like to be added to the Coot's
Contact List, let me know. Please give a cell phone number, if you've
got one, so Coots can get ahold of you at messabouts and boat shows. If
you're a ham, give your call sign.
Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living. (Mother Jones)