Topics

Coots and Lower Columbia TSCA Fall Equinox Messabout

From Allen B in Cathlamet:

Attached is a flyer for our upcoming Fall Equinox Small Boat Messabout.  We’ll be holding the messabout at the Elochoman Slough Marina in Cathlamet, WA starting Friday afternoon (or when folks start showing up) September 20 and we’ll wrap up when folks start going home on Sunday, September 22.  We hope you can attend.  It will be a rather unstructured event consisting of just having fun in our boats – motor, sail, paddle, or row.   The chapter will have a rented campsite at the marina with our canopy set up and a campfire both nights.  Saturday evening we’ll have a hotdog roast around the campfire with the basics provided by the chapter.  Bring a side dish, chips, desert, or whatever, if you’d like.  BYOB.

For folks from out of town, you are welcome to sleep on your boats or rent a camp site, yurt, or cabin at the marina.  Depending on the size of the campsite we rent there may be room for a couple small backpacking tents.  Attend if you can and be sure to bring your boat and sense of adventure.  Stop in anytime during the three days if you can’t make the entire weekend.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call at 805-208-7335.

I hope to see you all there.

Allen Bennett

TSCA – Lower Columbia River Chapter

https://groups.io/g/Tscalowercolumbiariver/

--
John (@Jkohnen)
The world is changed not by the self-regarding, but by men and women prepared to make fools of themselves. (P.D. James)