Coot Memorial Gatjering at Toledo (was: Toledo Messabout, August 20-22nd)

I'll never forget Lon! :o) I first mentioned Coots we haven't given a sendoff yet, because of the Dread Virus. Here are some Coots who went to Fiddler's Green before the Pandemic:

Lon Wells ?-2020
Darrell Pepper 1934-2016
Jim Ballou ?-2014
Carolyn Bullard 1941-2012
Kate Wells ?-2008

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If so, I'm terribly sorry.

And those we didn't give a sendoff because the Covid screwed everything up:

Bob Mitsch 1940-2021
Pat Pateson ?-2019

On 6/9/2021 11:57 AM, Case wrote:
Don’t forget about Lon..
Steam is the friend of man. Steam engines are very human. Their very weaknesses are understandable. Steam engines do not flash back and blow your face in. They do not short-circuit and rive your heart with imponderable electric force. They have arms and legs and warm hearts and veins full of warm vapor. Give us steam every time. You know where you are with steam. (William McFee)