Topics

Coot gab fest Tomorrow (Friday) 11:00 (was: Short Notise -- Coot Lunch at Fern Ridge Monday (today))

I'll see if I can make it out to Richardson tomorrow to say hello and give you a hand. If anybody else shows up we can have a gab fest and lunch.

On 8/18/2020 1:24 PM, Josh wrote:
Looking like we're aiming for 11am Friday morning.
A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." (Douglas Adams)

Josh

Getting out of the dock our rudder grounded and we had to pull it. Got her home just fine.