Coot Celendars -- last Chance!

I don't have any more Coot Calendars, but, through my own negligence, I missed somebody's order and feel obliged to print a couple more Calendars to send to them.

If you'd like a Coot Calendar, let me know in the next few days and I'll add you to the print order. Since you'll miss most of January, the price will be discounted to $13 apiece.

This really is the Last Chance! And don't count on it happening again next year. <g>

Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. (Mark Twain}