Topics

Coot Calendars

It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events, featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
John (@Jkohnen)
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

Case Turner

1 please

Thanks John,

Case

Sent from not here

On Nov 6, 2019, at 1:21 AM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events, featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
John (@Jkohnen)
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

--
Dirt

David Birch

Please send me one calendar Thank you!
David Birch

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 1:21:32 AM PST, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events,
featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even
Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the
maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

Richard Green

One for here at the home place, please, sir. Thank you very much for your time and effort!

Rich Green

On Nov 6, 2019, at 1:21 AM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events, featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
John (@Jkohnen)
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

elaineginader

I would like 2 please. Thank you for all if your efforts and time.

Elaine

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019, 1:21 AM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events,
featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even
Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the
maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

David Graybeal

I'll take two, please.

David Graybeal
Harbor Woodworks
Portland, OR
503-860-3160
https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 06:57:42 AM PST, elaineginader <elaineginader@...> wrote:

I would like 2 please. Thank you for all if your efforts and time.

Elaine

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019, 1:21 AM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events,
featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even
Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the
maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

jim reim

Please send me one.  Thanks for the skill and effort that goes into creating these.

Jim R

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 01:21:32 AM PST, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events,
featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even
Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the
maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

John Purdy

Bought one last year and have thoroughly enjoyed having it posted by my desk.

Sign me up for 1 this year.

Thank you

John Purdy
Tigard OR

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 01:21:32 AM PST, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events,
featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even
Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the
maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

Mark Neuhaus

Hi John,

I would like to order one, also. Thanks.

Mark

_._,_._,_

Lisa

I'd like one.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:21 AM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events,
featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even
Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the
maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

Dave Thompson

Hey, John-

Wow, is it that time already? Could I have two again, please?

Thanks!!

-DaveT

On Nov 6, 2019, at 1:21 AM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events, featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.

--
John (@Jkohnen)
It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

Dan Arbogast

Sign me up for one calendar, thanks John,

Dan Arbogast

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 7:33 AM Dave Thompson via Groups.Io <dave_tek=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hey, John-

Wow, is it that time already? Could I have two again, please?

Thanks!!

     -DaveT

> On Nov 6, 2019, at 1:21 AM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
>
> It's time to order your 2020 Coot Calendar of NW boating events, featuring photos, mostly be me, of Coot boats, Coot Events, and even Coots. So far, I think they'll be $15 apiece, postpaid, again.
>
> --
> John (jkohnen@...)
> It's remarkable how quickly a good and favorable wind can sweep away the maddening frustrations of shore living. (Ernest K. Gann)

David Becker

I will take one Calendar.