Topics

CLC kayak

Josh

Started the wood duck today!

Looks like you're off to a good start, Josh. Good luck with the build. Keep us updated on how it's coming along.

On 9/24/2020 2:08 PM, Josh wrote:
Started the wood duck today!
Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot. (Lucy Lawless)

Josh

Have more vacation time coming up this week, next it says to bevel the edges but I suspect we need to sand the joints a bit first.