Topics

cathlamet messabout this weekend

Mark Neuhaus

Hi folks,

Testing a new gmail address and figured I'd say a quick boat related item - I am hoping to arrive Friday with Moonlit Turtle and stay until Sunday. Hope to see many others over the weekend, rain or shine.

Mark

Allen Bennett

Looking forward to seeing you and Moonlit Turtle this weekend.

Best,

Allen

David Graybeal

Turns out, despite our conversation a couple of days ago, I will have to skip it. That whole tree thing I mentioned is dictating a Saturday nursery visiting day <sigh>

Y'all have fun!

Claire Acord

Hey David,
regular retail nurseries don't have very good selection this time of year, order a tree from these guys  (super knowledgeable) and messabout with all the good LCR'ers and Coots
cheers,
and
wish I could be there as well...but we will be at Mystery Bay with the Puget Sound chapter annual meeting and fabulous pot-luck lunch  <g>
Claire

Stay afloat with current events....visit Traditional Small Craft Association - Puget Sound's website:
http://www.tscapuget.org
Claire Acord