CAN IT BE??

Dan

The online evil genius has steadfastly insisted there is no room at the
inn for either Richardson or Orchard Pt. this weekend...can Oregonians be
this anxious to get their boats in the water in April??? I'm wondering if
the authorities would come and cut my lines and set me adrift if I squatted
at the float over by the launch ramp...hmnnnn...dan.

elaineginader

I called Richardson there's room.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 8:06 AM Dan <danashore@...> wrote:
The online evil genius has steadfastly insisted there is no room at the
inn for either Richardson or Orchard Pt. this weekend...can Oregonians be
this anxious to get their boats in the water in April???  I'm wondering if
the authorities would come and cut my lines and set me adrift if I squatted
at the float over by the launch ramp...hmnnnn...dan.

elaineginader

Earl's coming on the 15th and said someone could raft up with him Dan.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 8:06 AM Dan <danashore@...> wrote:
The online evil genius has steadfastly insisted there is no room at the
inn for either Richardson or Orchard Pt. this weekend...can Oregonians be
this anxious to get their boats in the water in April???  I'm wondering if
the authorities would come and cut my lines and set me adrift if I squatted
at the float over by the launch ramp...hmnnnn...dan.

Jove Lachman-Curl

Dan, what do you draft?
I think because the water is so low, they don't want people choosing their own slips and getting stuck in the mud, or people with shallow boats taking all the deep slips.
Richardson is short of space, but there should be something. especially if your boat is shallow.
There is definitely space at Orchard point.

Call Scot Coleman, who manages who boat is best put where, 541 954 7223
or Cynthia at lane parks, who takes the money. 541 682 8509
-Jove

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 8:34 AM elaineginader <elaineginader@...> wrote:
Earl's coming on the 15th and said someone could raft up with him Dan.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 8:06 AM Dan <danashore@...> wrote:
The online evil genius has steadfastly insisted there is no room at the
inn for either Richardson or Orchard Pt. this weekend...can Oregonians be
this anxious to get their boats in the water in April???  I'm wondering if
the authorities would come and cut my lines and set me adrift if I squatted
at the float over by the launch ramp...hmnnnn...dan.

elaineginader

I just spoke with Sara and got mine. C7.

Elaine

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, 11:37 AM Jove Lachman-Curl <jovelc87@...> wrote:
[...]

I think the problem is just with the Lane County Parks reservation site. There's enough water for our little boats everywhere at Richardson. Call Sarah.

https://preview.tinyurl.com/FRidgeSlips

541-935-2005

The action this weekend will be at Richardson. Orchard Point is easier to sail in and out of, but Richardson is a lot nicer park (sorry, Scott).

On 4/13/2021 11:36 AM, Jove wrote:
Dan, what do you draft?
I think because the water is so low, they don't want people choosing their own slips and getting stuck in the mud, or people with shallow boats taking all the deep slips.
Richardson is short of space, but there should be something. especially if your boat is shallow.
There is definitely space at Orchard point.
Call Scot Coleman, who manages who boat is best put where, 541 954 7223
or Cynthia at lane parks, who takes the money. 541 682 8509
-Jove
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. (Abraham Lincoln)