Topics

Calendar Payment (was: Coot Calendars -- Order Now!)

Sorry about not changing the Subject when we went of on an Oregon Coast sidetrip.

You can send me a payment of $15 per calendar, postpaid, anytime to:

John Kohnen
PO Box 40043
Eugene, Oregon 97404

Or you can make the payment through PayPal through the link on this page. I appreciate it when you add about 5% to cover PP fees, but it's not required:

http://www.boat-links.com/Appreciate.html

The Calendars are going to the printer Wednesday, so if you haven't ordered yet don't wait any longer!

Thanks!

On 12/9/2019 9:49 AM, Case wrote:
John did you post your address somewhere? This coot order thread has gone down a worm hole and I can’t seem to find that info so I can send you a check. Or was there a pay pal link? That could work too.
--
John (@Jkohnen)
Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists. (Nikola Tesla)

Pete Leenhouts

On the way to you this week, John. WR/Pete

On 12/9/2019 9:49 AM, Case wrote:
> John did you post your address somewhere? This coot order thread has
> gone down a worm hole and I can’t seem to find that info so I can send
> you a check. Or was there a pay pal link? That could work too.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of
conformists. (Nikola Tesla)

elaineginader

In the mail.