Topics

Brand New Coast Pilot

There's a brand new Coast Pilot, Volume 10, covering just Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Pacific Islands. Volume 7 now just covers California. You can get the first edition for free as a PDF:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/y9sv9n9j

or

https://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/updates/united-states-coast-pilot-covering-the-pacific-now-in-two-volumes/

Click on Oregon and Washington on the map here for the download:

https://nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/publications/coast-pilot/

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. (Robert A. Heinlein)

The historical Coast Pilots are interesting, for those so inclined:

https://historicalcharts.noaa.gov/publications_cp

And the old charts:

https://historicalcharts.noaa.gov/

For example:

https://historicalcharts.noaa.gov/jpgs/cp3059c.jpg

On 6/30/2020 2:10 PM, I wrote:
There's a brand new Coast Pilot, Volume 10, covering just Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and Pacific Islands. Volume 7 now just covers California. You can get the first edition for free as a PDF:
Click on Oregon and Washington on the map here for the download:
https://nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/publications/coast-pilot/
I would permit no man, no matter what his color might be, to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him. (Booker T. Washington)

Pete Leenhouts

This is very helpful, John, thank you!

Pete
RIPTIDE