Topics

Bob's wife is a wonderful lady

Andrew Linn

She's neat. Pickup, test, and return to home went as smooth as silk. She was in good shape, breathing well, etc. She has a chronic cough, so I couldn't evaluate on that.

We wore KN95 masks the entire time, me including my drive home. Returned home, straight to the shower, new clothes, old ones in the wash. Took the 70% alcohol and wiped down the car and every surface I touched. Also wiped down shoes, hat, and belt. House and car windows are open to cycle the air.

All those years of watching CSI have paid off.