Topics

Boat turning

Jhcalbany@aol.com

Is anyone interested in coming to my place on Thursday at 1 ish to turn my boat? Bring your lunch & we'll talk about it afterwards?

Thursday as in tomorrow? I oughta be working on my own boats, but I'll be there, Jim.

Jim lives a bit NW of Albany. Email me or Jim for directions if you don't know how to find his place.

On 5/27/2020 6:17 PM, Jim C wrote:
Is anyone interested in coming to my place on Thursday at 1 ish to turn my boat? Bring your lunch & we'll talk about it afterwards?
If you lose the power to laugh, you lose the power to think. (Clarence Darrow)

Oh, the boat we'll be turning is this one:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJpGR18

I'm looking forward to seeing how it's coming along.

One boat just leads to another. (John Kohnen)

Jhcalbany@aol.com

I thought I had an extra day to give people time to plan to come, but if today is alright we'll soldier on. Sorry about that, gotta start looking at the calendar
Jim

We got Jim's Banta outboard skiff turned yesterday, without any mishaps or serious injuries:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNwEz7p

It's turning into a good looking boat! :o) And I still think it'll be a Good One.

A whale ship was my Yale College and my Harvard. (Herman Melville)

Case Turner

Nice looking boat Jim!

Case
Enjoy the weekend! You know it’s coming!

On May 30, 2020, at 12:32 AM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

We got Jim's Banta outboard skiff turned yesterday, without any mishaps or serious injuries:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNwEz7p

It's turning into a good looking boat! :o) And I still think it'll be a Good One.

A whale ship was my Yale College and my Harvard. (Herman Melville)

Dirt

Jhcalbany@aol.com

Thank you, Case. It was great having the guys come over & help me.We made it a nice afternoon of visiting & turning.