Topics

Boat Launching Ceremony in Toledo Next Month

The Retired Old Geezers have finished my Monfort Classic 12! :o) We should have a proper ceremony to celebrate their accomplishment, and give the boat a good start, so I've enlisted an expert at boat christenings to preside. Start looking for your funny hats. <g>

The ceremony will be on a Tuesday, at one of the Toledo Boathouses. We'll have pizza afterwards. The tentative date is December 10th, if that works for all parties involved. Time, noonish.

I still haven't settled on a name... I'm open to suggestions, but I'll probably ignore them. <g>

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmAVmsSP

--
John (@Jkohnen)
As I slowly grow wise I briskly grow cautious. (Mark Twain)