Big Lagoon MA

Edward Epifani

Sailed yesterday, coming in met Ken from Trinidad, with his Herreschoff tender designed for Marcopolo. Later Thorn, with his Oughtred sand piper, and another Oughtred with Craig and Vicki of Morro bay. Small craft warnings today, already 16-20. 20-35 this pm. Hope to make it to the top of the lake and blaze back down.
Oz Goose Ed.

On May 19, 2022, at 7:27 AM, Dan <danashore@...> wrote:

´╗┐Absuhtootly NUTHIN else is working...so I Guess I may as well prepare for August. As soon as it gets above freezing, and the wind drops below a howl, we gonna pull Mojo the tuglet out an do a float test. Mebbe we can put her to work in To...Leeee... Doh...