Big Do in Toledo July 8th

News from Toledo Joe:

"Bud just called me to talk about opening day for free family boating on July 8th. He has arranged for a television production crew to be there to create a documentary on our program - with the restoration and initial official launch of the Yaquina Queen."

Might be fun to go over and watch all the hoopla. Remember, moorage at the transient docks costs just a "suggested donation".

If you get an urge to get in a boat, but don't want to bother hauling one to the water, or <gasp> don't currently have a boat, the Retired Old Geezers at Toledo will let you take out a boat for free Thursdays from 3:00 to 6:00 and Sundays from 12:00 to 4:00. The ROGs are always looking for volunteers to help with the free family boating, if you'd like to spend an afternoon doing that.

They could also use some tutelage on docking a single screw inboard motor launch. <g>

Eloquence is logic on fire. (Lyman Beecher)