Topics

Beaver Creek Messabout -- Maybe Later

The Guv eased COVID restrictions in Lincoln County to "high risk", but that level only allows outdoor gatherings of up to 8 people (or a similar number of Coots). Rather than flout the rules or, more importantly, risk somebody getting infected from one of our gatherings, we're gonna cancel the Jan. 9th Beaver Creek messabout. Maybe we can do a messabout on Beaver Creek later in the year, if the Pandemic eases up. It's a day messabout that we can schedule on short notice.

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/12/29/oregon-covid-19-risk-restrictions/

https://www.opb.org/pdf/new%20rules_1609269281798.pdf

If you want to go boating somewhere with your family, or a few friends, next weekend, have fun! But be careful, and take care of yourselves.

I don't know whether it is horse sense or horse something else, but if they like it I know where there is a whole pile of it. (L. Francis Herreshoff to an editor when told that readers liked his "horse sense")

elaineginader

When we reschedule please do a weekend day I want to go and can't do short notices on week days. Thanks

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020, 3:45 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
[...]

Will do, Elaine. The Beaver Creek messabout isn't affected by the tide, so we can go whenever the weather looks promising.

On 12/31/2020 7:31 PM, Elaine wrote:
When we reschedule please do a weekend day I want to go and can't do short notices on week days. Thanks
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it. (Thomas Jefferson)