Subject: PSOL Bruce's Outdoor Art Show: Opens 4/3
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 20:39:42 -0700
From: Bruce Barbarasch

Hello Friends-

I'm excited to announce /Present Tense/, an outdoor installation of my watercolor paintings, dioramas, and words based on a solo boat voyage through Canada's Inside Passage. It will be in the front windows of the Lincoln Street Canoe & Kayak Museum from April 3-31.

The entire exhibit is COVID safe and is designed to be viewed in the museum's windows from the sidewalk. See the attached flyer for details.

I will be on site for the opening on Saturday, April 3 from 1-4pm. I hope you'll stop by to say hello and raise a glass with me.

-Bruce

--
Check out my stories from the land and sea @www.TerrapinTales.wordpress.com
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)