Topics

Anybody Got a Spare Pelican?

Saw this on the Pocket Yachters' group:

"Greetings in COVID December 2020

"Having built a half dozen small craft in the past I’m interested in a San Francisco Bay Pelican. Rather than build one from plans I would like to find one that is sitting lonely in someone’s yard. These boats seem to have lost favor and I know there are a bunch of them in the N. W. I’m thinking there are folks that would like to see their Pelican go away. I would much rather rebuild a tired Pelican than add another one to the inventory that is in this area.
--
"Stan Snapp, early member of Puget Sound Chapter, TSCA"

https://groups.io/g/ptpocketyachters

Ah! how delicious it is to turn over and go to sleep again: "just for five minutes." Is there any human being, I wonder, besides the hero of a Sunday-school "tale for boys," who ever gets up willingly? (Jerome K. Jerome)