Another Skin on Frame Boat

Definitely an old school design, from the 1940s, and built that way --
canvas covered -- at an old(ish) school by 4th & 5th grade kids:

https://smallboatsmonthly.com/article/rbb-tbd/

If they can do it... <g>

Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. (Fred Allen)

You see, John, the word drawn triggered a memory of when I wanted to cartoonist. I figured to draw upon my past experiences but the memories were too sketchy.

Rich G

Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. (Fred Allen)