Topics

Another movie recommendation

Case Turner

For those with Netflix and those that like British films, The Dig is an entertaining film based on a true story.

Case

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

Stephen Miller

I watched The Dig last night.  Very good.  After you watch it go the British Museum online to get more info on what they unearth.  Don't go before you watch or it's a spoiler!

Steve Miller

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021, 1:27 PM Case Turner <casesturner@...> wrote:
For those with Netflix and those that like British films, The Dig is an entertaining film based on a true story.

Case

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

Case Turner

Steve thanks for adding the recommendation on the museum. I spaced that out!

It’s super cool.

Case