Annual Dave Barry Comedy article

Electri-Cal

La Verne forwarded this years tongue in cheek but very appropriate comedy article.  I haven't seen his comedy since we don't take papers out this far.  The whole of 2021 events redirected through humor is a thoughtful read on the years events.  She gets it through her Washington Post subscription, but there must be an easier open access, or a link as a freebie someplace.  Well worth a good read.----  Byeee,   Cal

It looks like the Post will let the masses read Dave's recap of 2021:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2021/12/26/dave-barrys-year-review-2021/

I was disappointed in it. It seemed to me like he was just "phoning it in", as they say, because he was expected to do it every year. Dave Barry can be _very_ funny, what's wrong with him this time? After giving it some thought I came to the conclusion that the the Real World has been so absurd for the last half dozen years that it's really hard to make fun of it. <sigh>

On 1/4/2022 7:25 AM, Electri-Cal wrote:
La Verne forwarded this years tongue in cheek but very appropriate comedy article.  I haven't seen his comedy since we don't take papers out this far.  The whole of 2021 events redirected through humor is a thoughtful read on the years events.  She gets it through her Washington Post subscription, but there must be an easier open access, or a link as a freebie someplace.  Well worth a good read.----  Byeee,   Cal
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant without even considering if there is a man on base. (Dave Barry)