Annabelle

Case Turner

Built in 1938 and once used to ferry boats across the Columbia at the Dalles Annabelle would be the ultimate Coot condo!

Dirt

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

Annabelle would indeed make a perfect Coot Clubhouse! Thanks for posting that, Dirt. Shall we combine our bitcoin stashes and buy her? <g>

On 12/1/2021 10:50 PM, Case wrote:
Built in 1938 and once used to ferry boats across the Columbia at the Dalles Annabelle would be the ultimate Coot condo!
https://www.nwyachtnet.com/boats-for-sale/1938-ferry-custom-tacoma-washington-7970992/
Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. (Isaac Asimov)