AND IT'S A HAIL MARY PASSSSSSSS...

Dan

By playing the pathetic outa'state card, got a spot over by the
potties...A-37.

A Dock! I hope they don't keep you up too late with their antics or, worse, draw you into their revelries. <g> They're nice people out on A Dock (and the new marina host, Ron, said he'd been warned that they'd spread to B) but they do like to "entertain".

On 4/13/2021 9:27 AM, Dan in Almostcanada wrote:
By playing the pathetic outa'state card, got a spot over by the
potties...A-37.
If perfection were needed for friendship the world would be a wilderness for our love. (Thomas Jefferson)