Topics

A Voyage to Newport for Lunch

I hope to get my photos from the Toledo Wooden Boat Show up before I go to Port Townsend, but in the meantime I separated the photos of our after-show voyage to Newport for lunch, and here they are:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/albums/72157710663772632

It was a fun trip. The Port of Newport was very kind to let us tie up at a commercial dock right downtown, and we had a very tasty lunch at The Coffee House right across the street from the dock.

--
John (@Jkohnen)
Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. (Don Marquis)

elaineginader

Great pictures John thank you.