A Free Freezer for Grabs !!

Electri-Cal

Got a new stand up freezer, and saved the older one till food got moved.  No problems with it, works fine, and looking for a new home.  La Verne wanted more room and frost free so she got it.  First one to schedule a pick up with me gets it.  Again, works fine for us right now, but no warranty and no cost.

Later,   Cal

Jarom

How big is it and does it have removable shelves?

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021, 10:10 AM Electri-Cal <calboats@...> wrote:
Got a new stand up freezer, and saved the older one till food got moved.  No problems with it, works fine, and looking for a new home.  La Verne wanted more room and frost free so she got it.  First one to schedule a pick up with me gets it.  Again, works fine for us right now, but no warranty and no cost.

Later,   Cal

Is it big enough to hold a body, cal?

(been watching too may murder mysteries during the covid <g>)

On 1/8/2021 10:10 AM, Electri-Cal wrote:
Got a new stand up freezer, and saved the older one till food got moved.  No problems with it, works fine, and looking for a new home.  La Verne wanted more room and frost free so she got it.  First one to schedule a pick up with me gets it.  Again, works fine for us right now, but no warranty and no cost.
Men and nature must work hand in hand. The throwing out of balance of the resources of nature throws out of balance also the lives of men. (Franklin Delano Roosevelt)