Topics

A Couple of Interesting Boats

I've put some snaps of a couple of interesting boats seen on Dorena
Reservoir a couple of months ago here:

One of them is Mamacita, a carvel planked rendition of the "Italian
fishing dory" in Chapelle's "American Small Sailing Craft". A nice boat,
but Pickle managed to catch her easily for these shots. <g> The other boat
is a Stevenson Projects Weekender. I'd never seen one in person before. I
was favorably impressed.

http://www.boat-links.com/
I have no truck with lettuce, cabbage, and similar chlorophyll. Any dietician
will tell you that a running foot of apple strudel contains four times the
vitamins of a bushel of beans. <S. J. Perelman>