A book recommendation

Andrew Linn

Not sailing related, but y'all are the readingest crowd I know, and this is a really good book. I actually think ity helped me relate better to my time in the military.
https://smile.amazon.com/Saving-My-Enemy-Soldiers-Friendship-ebook/dp/B08MFRGKLM/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=saving+my+enemy&qid=1619664744&sr=8-1

Thanks for the book recommendation Andrew. The author used to write for our local birdcage liner and is a Fern Ridge sailor. I don't recall meeting him; he may keep his boat at the Yacht Club.

Speaking of sailing... have you sailed your Daysailer yet?

On April 28, 2021 8:03:42 PM PDT, Andrew wrote:
Not sailing related, but y'all are the readingest crowd I know, and
this
is a really good book. I actually think ity helped me relate better to
my time in the military.
https://smile.amazon.com/Saving-My-Enemy-Soldiers-Friendship-ebook/dp/B08MFRGKLM/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=saving+my+enemy&qid=1619664744&sr=8-1
A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought. (Lord Peter Wimsey)
Sent from some sort of mobile device.