Happy Thanksgiving to You All!

elaineginader

Thanks John. Quiet meal at our house feeling blessed.
Elaine

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021, 4:57 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
I hope you're all having a great Thanksgiving! Good food and good
company. :o) Me and Mary are going up to my sister's in a bit. Don't eat
too much. <g>

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an
apostrophe with fur. (Doug Larson, Olympic Gold Medalist)

Bill Cook and Deborah L Cook

Thanks, John, back at ya and the same to one and all. We have lots to be thankful for. Stay safe everyone.🙏🏼✌