Dock below locks.

Brian Gage <jamesgage637@...>

John, Decided to go down to the big pipes and check them out this morning. I'm going to try to find out if this dock is also a transitante dock. Looks like a fun place to spend the night. There would be the night trains to listen to and the great Willamette Falls roaring up around the bend and
the beautiful arch Bridge too.
Here are some Pixs of this facility.

Thanks for doing the research, Brian.

On 10/21/2021 3:47 PM, Brian G wrote:
John, Decided to go down to the big pipes and check them out this morning. I'm going to try to find out if this dock is also a transitante dock. Looks like a fun place to spend the night. There would be the night trains to listen to and the great Willamette Falls roaring up around the bend and
the beautiful arch Bridge too.
Here are some Pixs of this facility.
The latter part of a wise man's life is taken up in curing the follies, prejudices, and false opinions he had contracted in the former. (Jonathan Swift)