Thursday Coots Lunch at Fern Ridge

Just a reminder. Let's get back to having a Coot Lunch every Thursday, somewhere.

On 6/8/2021 1:50 PM, I wrote:
1:00 at Richardson Park, somewhere near the docks. I've got an extra parking pass, if you need one. It's supposed to be a nice day, warm but not hot. :o)
https://preview.tinyurl.com/EUGWX
If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read "President Can't Swim.” (Lyndon Johnson)

1:00 at Richardson Park, somewhere near the docks. I've got an extra parking pass, if you need one. It's supposed to be a nice day, warm but not hot. :o)

https://preview.tinyurl.com/EUGWX

There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)