New Coot Cards

I uploaded an updated version of the Coot Cards, with an optional backside with TSCA info. You'll have to do your own setup to print pages of cards, or take the file(s) to a printer.

https://groups.io/g/oregoncoots/files/CootCard-2018-SideA.pdf

https://groups.io/g/oregoncoots/files/CootCard-2018-SideB.pdf

I'll probably put together pages for these someday...

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur. (Doug Larson, Olympic Gold Medalist)

Josh

Doubt I'll get to it soon but can I have permission to use your graphics to have my business card printer make up a bunch?
Josh

David Graybeal

Related question -- who has the little round Coot stickers?

Second question - those stickers have the adhesive on the back. Is there anyone beside me who'd be interested in some with adhesive on the face?

I've got the stickers. 50¢ apiece, plus 75¢ per order (up to one ounce) for postage and envelope.

If there's enough interest in stickers with adhesive on the front I can get some. I don't recall what the minimum order was...

On 6/4/2021 9:17 PM, David G wrote:
Related question -- who has the little round Coot stickers?
Second question - those stickers have the adhesive on the back. Is there anyone beside me who'd be interested in some with adhesive on the face?
Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it. (Maurice Chevalier)

Everyone is free to use the Coot Card graphics.

On 6/4/2021 3:04 PM, Josh wrote:
Doubt I'll get to it soon but can I have permission to use your graphics to have my business card printer make up a bunch?
It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do. Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen. (Jerome K. Jerome)

David Graybeal

My interest in the 'front adhesive' version is for putting inside a window and not having them weather off.. A fate my two have suffered. If there's not enough interest, I'll just order a batch of the existing type and count on replacing them periodically.